General question pops in the mind after buying Netgear Router is “What is my IP Address of Netgear Router”. In this article, we would like to provide some detailed information to extract the Netgear Router Login IP address from the manufacturer prospects. Generally, when you buy a Netgear Router it comes with default login access page by going through www.routerlogin.net or www.routerlogin.com. Mostly, it brings the Netgear Router login page within seconds if everything goes as mentioned by manufacturer. In case, if some settings were changed by the user either it might be at the end of router or at PC level, it’s better to look for alternative in order to get Netgear Router Login page. Let’s look how to access Netgear Router Login page using IP address.
Netgear Router Login IP
As a network administrator, I have seen many who failed to configure their personal Netgear Router to access the internet through it. Ofcourse we are there to help them. If one failed to get the login page of Netgear router, the only chance to get Netgear Router login page is via IP address. Here the steps in brief on how to enable IP address access to change the basic settings of Netgear Wireless Router.
- Make sure to switch on the router and it should be connected to PC either though a wire or wirelessly.
- Configure the IP address if it is static.
- What is my Netgear Router Login IP Address?
- Where is my Router IP located?
Here are the steps to consider in order to check the IP address of Netgear Router.
- Open Command Prompt or press the combination of “Windows + R” then enter “cmd“.
- It will bring you the command prompt screen. Type “ipconfig” then hit enter.
- Scroll down until you see a label “Default Gateway” which is your Netgear Login IP for the current session.
This is how we extract Netgear Router Login IP in Windows. Let’s a look on how to perform the same in MAC.
Getting Netgear Router Login IP in MAC
Nothing hard to do it. It just need some patience because the work carried here is using Terminal. So, lets go ahead.
Run the following commands to know the IP address of Netgear Router in Mac.
- Open Terminal and type ifconfig |grep inet
- This brings some series of code. Ignore all the code except the IP address just aside to broadcast
- This is the Netgear Router Login IP address in Mac.
How to know Netgear Router Login IP in iOS?
This is actually a simple task when compared with above methods. Let’s get straight to the point.
- Open you iOS device and move to Wifi Section.
- Make sure to turn on the router and wait until the network shows on your iOS device screen (works only when the Wireless function is turned ON in router).
- Next to your broadcasted name, click on the “i” button.
- This will bring you up few options probably where you can find the IP address of Netgear Router used to get the login page.
You can even use Netgear Genie to configure the router. Hope this tutorial helps you to determine the Netgear Router Login IP address correctly without any issues. Keep sharing.